Trade MJ
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Looking For Other Serious MJ Collectors For Memorabilia & High Res Photos!!!

Go down

Looking For Other Serious MJ Collectors For Memorabilia & High Res Photos!!! Empty Looking For Other Serious MJ Collectors For Memorabilia & High Res Photos!!!

Post by ronsweet2 Wed Jan 20, 2010 6:07 am

Hello Everyone! Another brand new member here!!

My name is Ron Sweet and I am a long time (nearly 25 years) Jackson fan and collector from the USA. I am THRILLED to have finally found a forum that is about seriously collecting MJ (and/or J5) memorabilia!!

A few of you may already know me. But for those who don’t, a brief introduction for you…I have been an MJ fan since Thriller, and collected very seriously from 1987-1995. So most of the "rare and unusual" items I have are up through 1995. Around 1989 I bought Dorothy Sterlace’s collection, whose collection served as the basis for “The Michael Jackson Catalog” and “Sequins & Shades.”

Since I stopped seriously collecting around 1995, I have a special interest in European CDs & Memorabilia from 1995-2003ish (HIStory tour items, special vinyl or CD releases, promos, etc., etc.) I also am interested in recent European tribute magazines, books, and promos, as well as high res photos of MJ (in JPEG format) that are suitable for printing. I have thousands of rare and unpublished photos of MJ if that is something you are interested in (many of these are from the original slide negative). I have an extensive variety of extras to trade from my collection, so please let me know your special areas of interest.

I am interested in corresponding with other serious collectors especially in Europe, Asia, and South America. Feel free to post to this thread, or even better yet (and preferred), email me at rons@attorneymarketing.net. If you are a serious MJ collector, I look forward to hearing from you!!

Ron

ronsweet2

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum